|Category||Ticket On-site||Pre-sale Ticket||Group(over 30)|
|Business Day(Oct. 17 ~ 20)||TBD|
Things to Know
- Trade visitor without the official invitation card must purchase a ticket.
Trade visitor who did not pre-register online must fill in the registration card on site at the registration desk to get the Trade Visitor Badge.
* Trade visitor who does not have a ticket or official invitation card, it is necessary to buy a ticket on site first.
- Trade Visitor Badge is not issued in advance and trade visitor who pre-registered online can collect his or her badge at the registration center.
- During Business Day (Oct. 17 ~ 20), only trade visitors will be allowed to enter the exhibition site and minors under 19 will be limited to access.
During Public Day (Oct. 21 ~ 22), visitors should have Public Day tickets.
*Please check the website for the Public.
Probibited items at the exhibition site
- Flammable items such as lighter, corrosive material
- Remote control items (drone, R/C car, etc.), radio/wireless signal device
Bikes, roller blades/skates, skateboards, in-line skates, scooters (kick and electric), hover boards
* Except those needed to assist disabled people
- Weapons of any kind
- Gun, dummy or replica weapons
- Explosives and incendiary substances and device such as ammunition, sparklers, and fireworks
- Electric and hand tools : ice pick, saw (including portable electric saw), ax, hatchet, screwdrivers, hammer, drill and so on
- Tools with a blade such as knife, scissors
- Pressure containers, liquid gas, spray
- Items such as banners, pictures, graphics, handouts, clothes, flags displaying commercial logos, political things, racial discrimination, religious idea, sexual things, social criticism
* Except guide dogs for the blind and those needed to assist disabled people
- Poison, drug such as marijuana, psychotropic drug
Food and beverage
* Except medical food based on special request